Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Shower

Yesterday was my Baby Shower and it was AMAZING! My Aunt Sissy, Aunt Cheryl, and my cousins did an AWESOME job! I can't even express how special it was and how hard they all worked to make it so wonderful. We decided to do one BIG shower for both of our families and all of our friends. Thank Goodness my Mom's cousin Art and his wife Cheryl let us have it out at the Ranch. It is beautiful out there with lots of room for everyone!

We had a nacho bar that was fantastic not to mention one of my favorite foods!

The centerpieces on all of the tables had baby stuff and pictures of David and I as babies. Each table was different and I did not get pictures of all of them but they were all cute!
The cake and cupcakes were precious- although I could only have a small bite because of the Gestational Diabetes :( I did try a little of the strawberry cake though! It was to die for!
We had so many guests! I did not even get a chance to talk to everyone :(

We played three "entertaining" games and I have to say it was pretty competitive!

My cousin Erika played her flute for us.
We had so many gifts!!! Not that I am complaining, but by the time I finished opening all of them- most everyone was gone :(








Here are some pictures with some of my family.




No comments: