Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

30 Weeks

Updates from the Doctor:
  • My blood pressure is creeping up again.
  • My blood sugars are rising
  • My weight is good
  • Carly is dropping
  • She is BIG
  • She is putting pressure on my cervix because of her size so we are experiencing a few contractions, but my cervix looks good.
  • I have to be off my feet as much as possible to take some pressure off my cervix
  • Because of everything above, I am now going back weekly and going to see the Perinatal Doctor sooner than we anticipated.
  • Our goal is 8 more weeks
  • Carly looked great on the sono :)
Last night I had a weird spell. I got really dizzy, my blood sugar was a little high, and then I started vomiting. Of course David freaked out and called my Mom. I went to bed and woke up this morning REALLY congested which I think may be the problem. I have not had any pains this weekend which I am thankful for!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You look cute!!! I bet you get put on bed rest before this is all said and done!! Glad the baby looks good and healthy!!