Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Carly's 2 Week Check-up

Carly had her two week checkup yesterday. It was a little late (she was 3 weeks and 4 days) because our doctor was on vacation. Let me just start by saying that we LOVE Dr. Halsell. A friend recommended her and we are so HAPPY with her. She kisses on Carly and tells me how beautiful she is. It is so sweet. Carly loves the mirror in the doctor's office. When we went when she was five days old- she just stared at it. She did this again yesterday. She would look at herself and smile. Until the nurse pricked her heel :( I thought my Mom and I both were going to cry. She was so upset. It just broke my heart. Her little heel bled and bled until bedtime last night. Poor thing!

Her stats:

5 Days:
6 pounds 12 ounces
19 3/4 inches long

2 weeks:
7 pounds 14.5 ounces (25th percentile)
20 3/4 inches long (50th percentile)
Head circumference 37.5 (75th percentile)

Some pics from her 5 day old checkup




Pics from her 2 week checkup:


1 comment:

Kristin said...

We LOVE Dr. Halsell too!! Cute pictures!!