Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy One Month to CARLY

1 Month

My sweet girl, where does the time go? You melt my heart every single day. You truly are the most amazing thing I have ever done. I have dreamed about you for so long and you made all of my dreams come true.

What have we been up to your first month?

  • G-Momma came home with us for the first five days. She helped so much and we are so lucky to have her.
  • Your brother scratched your head on accident. Daddy was really MAD, but Momma assured him it was an accident.
  • You had your pictures made when you were a week old. You were a DOLL and the pictures are priceless.
  • You went on your first trip to the mall and slept the whole time.
  • You went to the doctor- twice.
  • You pooped all over G-Momma and threw up all over Mommy :)
  • We spent two nights at G-Momma and G-Daddy's when our air went out.
  • You went on your first road trip. We went to the PTA convention in Austin with G-Momma and G-Daddy and you were a hit!
  • You went on your first shopping trip on Harry Hines with Mommy and her friends.
  • You are SPOILED to your Mommy :) You want to be held most of the time and you only sleep when I am holding you.
You've had lots of visitors and everyone agrees- you are a sweet baby! You finally can wear 0-3 month clothes. You HATE socks and anything on your feet. People always tell Mommy to put socks on you and I just laugh!

I LOVE you my sweet girl!

No comments: