Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 23 update

I so need to take pictures! I will try to accomplish that by the end of the week.

Well I went back to the doctor today. I have had this itching and rash appear this week that I thought was hives. My doctor thinks it may be PUPPS. Yikes! I looked at the google images and mine does not look that bad so I am praying that is not it. I go to a dermatologist next Wednesday and then back to my doctor for an update.

Little Miss Carly is proving to be a stubborn girl. If you remember when we tried to find out the gender , she would not show us the goods. Then today, every time the doctor found her heartbeat, she would move. This went on for over ten minutes. What we did hear was good, but she obviously wanted to be left alone!

Now for the stats:
  • still measuring about a week ahead but not changing the due date as of now
  • weight gain: 6 pounds (I am blaming it on the Blue Bell banana pudding that will be avoided from this point on). That is a total of about 9 pounds so far so I am going to have to really watch what I eat (NO JUNK) and start exercising more.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

9 pounds is good! Some people gain way more!! She will be here before you know it!

Kristy said...

Well my doctor wanted me to only gain 18-20 so I am already half way there with 17 weeks to go. Oh well- I a not going to worry about it :) I know- we are trying to start getting her nursery all sat up. So much work !