Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 20

I have not had a chance to post about my doctor's appointment last week. Dr. Wagman said that she got all the information from the Perinatal doctor and once again said Carly and I are perfect so far! All of her measurements are a week ahead of our due date and when she measured my belly- once again we're a week ahead! So, she may be here a littler earlier in July :)

We also heard the heartbeat for the first time. (Well Mom and I heard it at the Perinatal Doctor) We have seen it on the sonograms each time, but this time we actually heard it. David talked about it for hours! Later he sent me a text that said "hearing that was the best thing I've ever heard in my life. I love you and her so much." It was so sweet. It is amazing how this little girl reminds us both every day how much we have grown as a couple. He can't wait until next time we go so he can record it on his phone!

I also finally gained weight! I know this should not be an exciting thing for me, but after losing quite a bit with the morning sickness and this big belly continuing to grow I just knew I had to have gained!

We go back the week of Spring Break so I will keep you all posted!

No comments: