Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Just one of those days....

I had already had a HORRIBLE week. Lots of stressful things going on at work and I was ready for a long and peaceful weekend. I had started off Friday morning with a cold I caught from my mom (never thanked you for that one Mom). So Saturday I told David not to wake me up I am going to try and sleep and rest most of the day so maybe I will start to feel better. I remember waking up when he left that morning and he told me he locked the door from the outside. So when I woke up around 11 I decided to take jax on a walk around the pond. Now we do live in a trailer (RV) park so I dont really care what people think. I did not get dressed, brush my hair, or even take out my retainers. When I returned from our walk I could not believe that I had forgotten the door was locked. See when you lock it from the outside- you can open it from the inside no problem- you just can't get back in!

So...... after getting hot walking I had started to cough and not feel well again and now I am locked out. My phone is inside the trailer. Why not go to the neighbors and ask for a phone? BECAUSE I live in a RV park. (I called it a trailer park the other day and the owner corrected me- its a RV park). I sat on the steps- Jax in my lap for over 2 and a half hours until David came home. I was too tired and sick to even gripe at him- plus it really wasn't his fault. He told me later he was impressed with the way I "handled" it. He also informed me that the laundry center I don't use- because it is where the men hang out and drink beer- has a courtesy phone, a couch, AC, and a mini fridge with bottled water. Who knew?

So about 30 minutes later- I just got out of the shower and David was making lunch on this electric grill and the power goes out. No big deal- just flip the breaker-except that it would not come back on. Then David notices that our plug has melted. I try to call the owner like 3 times and no answer. I call my Dad to come help- David finds this really annoying that I rely on my Dad because I dont trust him. I have a nail appt at 4 and now I can not get ready because we have no power. I decide to throw my hair in a clip and leave. Except I get there right on time and reach into my wallet to get my debit card and guess what? NO CARD!! I call David and oops.... he forgot to ask me if he could take it and forgot to return it. I had to go all the way back home to get it- and now because I am 30 minutes late- she took another client in front of me!

Needless to say they came to fix our power problem today and we had another power failure tonight. Plus I have to leave early tomorrow and go do something I can't discuss and I really am not looking forward to it. This week is not looking any better........

No comments: