Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

And the bad luck continues...

So as of my last blog I was having a HORRIBLE weekend and it just kept coming... First of all I had to go to court Tuesday for school purposes and that was not alot of fun. Then on Wednesday I get a call from my mom and knew it was bad news. She never calls me at school and she had them come find me. David was working for mom and had just left her house when a girl ran a red light and hit him in my car. THANK GOD he was okay but then then DUMB teenage girl proceeds to drive off. So David has to make a u-turn go and chase the girl down. She proceeds to scream and holler at him that he ran a light not her. I guess she did not see the cars stopped in either lane beside her??? Needless to say we now have to wait on the insurance to investigate. Her grandpa is harassing us and our estimate was $50000.

Then as I am leaving on the bus to go to the opera yesterday my counselor comes out and tells me to call my mom. I am thinking "NOT again??" When I call her she tells me my Aunt Mary has passed away. 2008 has not been a great year. I will be so glad when it is over.

No comments: