Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Insurance madness

I finally got the word today that they had amounts figured for my car. They emailed me a 21 page packet to fill out and said as soon as I get that filled out they would get my check in the mail. The value of the car was about $2000 short of the owed amount so THANK GOD for GAP insurance. Did not know I had it, but I highly recommend it. In the mean time, five minutes after that phone call the auction people are calling me wanting to come pick up the car. I have not even started cleaning it out. Now I must go car shopping this weekend and I am not at all excited about it. Those people get on my nerves and the process takes entirely too long. On a positive note I LOVE my rent car. It is super cute and sporty and I really think I may look at cars now and not just SUV's.

Jackson got his costume last night and he will be a fireman this year. We took him to the groomer today and they had cuter costumes and they were on sale. I may go back and buy him a couple for the next several years. I was sad looking through my online photos because I could only find 2 of his costumes. I will have to do some digging and share those next week!

No comments: