Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

New pictures

I have gotten really lazy about taking pictures lately, but did get a chance to take some new ones this week.



This is Jackson when we got his costume. After a dog fight on Halloween in which he received a gaping hole in his neck- we decided not to make him wear it. Okay, I admit I tried to put it on him, but he was not having it.



Also, the night before my car was hauled away I got really sad. I took some pictures so everyone could see the damage.






We were getting ready to leave my parents the other night and I went to get Jackson from my mom and dad's room where I thought he was sleeping with my dad. Turns out there was a dog party! Yes, all 5 dogs piled into bed with my dad to go to bed. Mine is the cute white one who stands in front of the fan beause he likes it blowing in his face. My mom and dad have the big black one, Heidi, and the puppy- Sophie. And the other two are my sisters. Mollie is looking at the camera and Kobie is ducking down.

1 comment:

Monica Jackson said...

I love your little fireman puppy! So cute!