Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Morning

There is nothing like a Saturday morning when you have no plans for the day and you can sleep in and lay in bed as long as you please. So when David woke me up to say he was going fishing- even better- whole bed all to myself and nobody making noise and waking me up. Then my mom calls. She must be bored. She called to tell me that Travis Barker and DJ AM were killed in a plane crash. I ask myself now~ "how does she know who these people are?" Anyway so she then asked me all kinds of questions... what are you doing today.... what time are you getting up...... whats going on later..... Needless to say Dad is at the deer lease and she wants company. So I had to get up and get my laptop to see if the whole Travis Barker thing was true- according to my sources he is in critical condition - not dead. But then I had to call her back and she proceeds to tell me to get up and not sleep my life away. I remember dreaming of the day when I would move out so she could not make me get up on Saturdays to clean- but she still is making me get up! LOL. So I guess I am getting up and getting ready and going to hang out with mom today. No complaints though- I enjoy hanging out with her and am very lucky to have her.

No comments: