Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill is one of my FAVORITE shows. I have watched it since the beginning and was so excited when the new season started last week. It is probably the one show I watch live and not on tivo- although I still record it just in case! Last night David and I watched it and I cried like a baby! I mean sobbing and all!!! I cannot believe they killed off Quinn in that way. The scenes from next week were even worse. Maybe my emotions are just out of wack, but I truly was still sad this morning. WOW!

On a lighter note- I get to order my graduation regalia this next week. YEAH!!!! I am so excited. Only 2 months and I graduate. I have worked so hard and still have a 4.0 at this point and am very proud of myself. I wont know what to do when I am done!?!

Today my dog made my day. I picked him up after school- no he does not stay home alone- he goes to my mom's. I am one of "those" people as Kelli calls it and I am not afraid to admit it nor am I ashamed of it. Anyway he jumped in my lap and was so excited to see me. He just barked and kissed me and was shaking all over. It was hysterical and it made the horrible day I had seem so much better.

1 comment:

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

haha!!! I am almost put your name in my blog when I wrote that. I use to be just like you!! It will change one day... :)