Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thank God for Pickles


I know this will sound crazy but I have discovered that pickles actually help my morning sickness. The doctor said avoid acidic foods for morning sickness but Vlassic Kosher Dill pickles seems to be the only thing I have tried that helps. She also told me to avoid water when I feel nauseated because it makes it worse so I am switching to Sprite. Last night I was starving! I made goulash for dinner and by the time I sat down to eat I could not stomach it. Instead I ate two pickles, drank a sprite, and laid on the couch to watch Grey's Anatomy from the past two weeks. I even called David from work to see if he could go buy me some pickles to leave here at school.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think pickles work too!!