Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

7 Weeks

















I went back today for my first OB appointment. I was there for almost three hours, had LOTS of blood taken and got my Swine flu shot. Everything is going good so far. I am still struggling with the morning sickness, but I am going to switch prenatal vitamins to see if it helps. After taking it yesterday I was instantly sick and lets just say I had to change shirts. Not a good day at all :( It was so ironic- I was running out of my classroom to throw up outside and there stood my Principal ready to do a walk through in my room!! REALLY???? So she told me to go and she would watch my class. I tried to hurry through the building to the restroom but I did not make it. I was so embarrassed that they had to come clean up puke out of the hall for a teacher!

She did another sono today and the baby is forming arms and legs. It was amazing how much it has changed in a week. My next appointment is the week of Christmas. I am also making an appointment with a doctor that looks for abnormalities if my insurance covers it. That will be in the next three weeks.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Poor thing.. I hope the morning sickness gets better for you! Lucky for me I never had that, but I am sure I will with my next one!!

Kristy said...

Oh my it is not fun! Every time I think it is getting better it gets worse! I know it will be over soon though =)