Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week! It is probably one of my favorite weeks of the year because people actually take the time to recognize the value of teachers. My kids have been really sweet making me cards and letters. Yesterday I got a bag full of goodies including stickers, stickies, and some cool stuff for my car. I also got a route 44 sweet tea from Sonic because they all know how much I LOVE my sweet tea :)

Today I got tulips from one student and put them on my desk. I have to say- this is one of the best gifts because it is the very FIRST time I have ever had real flowers on my desk. Hint Hint Husband!  

I also got this really cute bag full of great stuff like stickies, hilighters, and CANDY!!  


Monday we were served breakfast, Tuesday our cafeteria catered us lunch, today the office catered us Babe's chicken, and tomorrow I get an hour long lunch catered by the PTA. I also have gotten many sweet treats in my box from the office. 


All of these things are truly appreciated and make me feel like I am worthwhile to some people. 

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” 
William A. Ward 

No comments: