Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day (Saturday)

Woo! What a weekend! Our Mother's Day weekend started off on Saturday. We had plans to go to David's grandma's house, but David was sick all weekend and I had the  privilege  of driving around town trying to find a tire for my car! We chose that car because we liked the wheels and the sporty look of it. If we had only known the price of those "high performance" tires! One of our tires had  a "bubble" and after a small confrontation with Ford (David - not me! ) we were told it was our fault not theirs! We had to special order the tire from Goodyear, but after two weeks we asked for our money back because they still had not gotten the tire in. I finally found it at Sam's for about $50 cheaper so I guess it all worked out. Now we will just have to wait and see if it comes in in three to five days! 

Saturday night  I went to eat with my mom and dad to celebrate with my Nana and my Dad's sisters. We went to Dos Charros which is SOOOOOO good! I had a peach margarita which was yummy! Here are some pics of all of at dinner.




Chase was avoiding having his picture taken!


Aunt Glynda & Uncle Rick


Aunt Jane , Uncle Hector & Stacey (Ha Ha- she said we should not be fake in our pictures!)


Mom & Dad


Nana & Erika


Papa


Trying to get a group pic but I am the only one smiling!


The whole Gang!

No comments: