Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lots Going On...

I haven't blogged in a while. I have been so busy at work and wrapping up my final project for my leadership course. I can now say I am officially DONE!! Yeah! We had a ceremony here in Mesquite and I had to make a speech. Several people came and supported me: my mom, dad, sis, David, my mother-in-law Kim, my Nana, Aunt Jane and Aunt Stacey. We went to dinner afterwards and had a great time! Here are some pictures from that night.

Here is me, David, and his mom.


Here they are announcing my name, etc.


Here is me giving my speech


These are some pictures with me and other COHORT members from my school.


And this picture cracks me up! I am not sure why mom is making this face??




This is the sign Dana made me and hung outside my portable.


Here are pictures from dinner.






I can't wait for my December Graduation!!

No comments: