Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Photobucket


Today is our 3 year anniversary. It has been a long and rough road for us but we are still here. Marriage has taught me a lot. It has taught me how to give more than I have ever imagined possible. It has taught me to compromise even when I KNOW I am right. More than anything it has shown me that once you are married there are no more "my dreams"- they become our dreams and you work at accomplishing them together. Our vows have taken on a whole new meaning for me. The whole "richer or poorer" is a tough one. But today I realized that I don't want to be rich- I just want to be poor. Normal works for me~ At the end of the day although my husband is not perfect- I love him and his imperfections- because those imperfections make him who he is. People change- not the way you might want them to- but they do change. Love the person for who they are- not who they might have been.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

Good blog! :)

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

mborden said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 3 years.