Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

27 Weeks

Please don't judge me by this photo! I was in staff development tonight until 7:30 and I am so tired :( But I realized it has been a while since I posted a picture............


The glucose monitoring is going okay. The first couple of times was rough! The first night I stuck myself seven times before I got enough blood. I was crying and upset so David said DO NOT STICK YOURSELF ANYMORE! Since then, it has gotten better. Every now and then I have to do it twice. My levels are crazy. Sometimes when I eat really good my levels are really high. Yet I eat something bad and get one of the best readings so far?! Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE sweet tea, but I have only had one glass since last Wednesday and it was not even that great! I am surviving on water and Crystal Light and it is not bad. I walked today and my levels have been good so I know that is something that I am going to have to keep up. Plus I had some major back pain this weekend but after walking I feel so much better. I go back to the Dermatologist and my OB next week so I should know then if the diet is bringing down my levels enough or if I have to take medicine.

We picked up Carly's bed this weekend and I found the fabric for her bedding. Now all we have to do is paint and put the furniture together. I still need a toy box and a book shelf, but I am debating on buying the unfinished wood and painting it a pattern to match her bedding. It seems these weeks are flying by and I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can. She is kicking a lot harder now, but her Daddy still has not felt it. For some reason when he puts his hand on my belly she gets still.

No comments: