Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Week 11


Well I went to the doctor today and David and my Mom went with me. It was the first time to take anyone with me so I was pretty excited for someone else to see the baby in action and not just a still photo. We had to wait an hour-and-a half and everyone was grumpy. But it was worth it when we saw the baby on the monitor. It has grown so much and looks like a baby now! Everyone that has seen the picture makes a comment about the head- my doctor jokingly said it will have a big brain and be smart! David told the doctor that the baby was a boy and she thanked him for sharing his "expert opinion." Everything with the baby looked great!

She also said that my cyst has shrunk a lot and that is a good sign. But my blood pressure was high today. Things have been a little stressful the past few days and we had a flat on the way to the doctor so I am hoping that is why. Because of the blood pressure I have to go back in two weeks instead of four. I am going to take it super easy and hopefully everything will be okay when I go back.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

The baby has grown so much!! SO exciting!! :)

I hope your blood pressure gets better, I had high blood pressure with Payton and was put on bed rest at 7 months.