Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Week 10

Wow where has the time gone? It has been a month since we found out we were expecting. I am now ten weeks. I read today that our baby officially graduated from an embryo to a fetus. I go back to the doctor next Monday and hopefully David will finally get to see the baby! The morning "all-day" sickness is getting better. I think I have finally figured out what I need to do to avoid it. I still feel pretty yucky at times throughout the day but am not getting sick. I am getting some of my energy back but am still going to bed quite early. In fact, I am up way too late tonight!

Your baby is still so tiny that he has plenty of room to move and groove in your warm, protective amniotic fluid. He's now approaching 2 inches in length. If you could see him, you'd be pleased to note that his body is more in proportion; his head doesn't seem as large in comparison to the rest of him. You'd see that his ankles and wrists have formed, and his fingers and toes are now visible too.

My clothes are fitting a little tighter and my bump is starting to grow (a little more than I expected at this point). Every day David makes a comment that it is bigger than the day before. I keep telling him he is going to be amazed at how big it will get. I don't think he knows what to expect. Some men!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yes it will get very big!! Way bigger than 10 week pregnant belly!! Tell him to be ready!! :) Time will fly, and it will fly even faster once he/she is born!!

Are you going to take the intelligender just for fun?

Kristy said...

I dont know. When can you take it?

Kristin said...

You can take it at 10 weeks. They have it at Walgreens. It has been right for a lot of people, but here lately it seems like it has been wrong for some too. But I think you should for fun!!