Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jackson


Baby Jackson


Today is Jackson's 5th birthday! I cannot believe how time has flown. I still remember looking at that picture posted in our lounge thinking "I don't need a dog." I brought him home in October after being "talked into it" with the promise that I could return him if I wasnt allowed to keep him (since I was living at my parents and David wanted a BIG dog after we got married). The day they brought him to me at work he was in a basket with his baby blanket and baby (both of which we still have) and the rest was history. I was pretty afraid to face my Mom but by the next morning she was calling him her grandpuppy and the rest was history. After taking one look at his baby face - I fell in love! Here are some random pictures of the last very blessed five years!






]



No comments: