Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun with the Littlejohn girls!

This summer my cousin Jaime went to New York and I had the pleasure of keeping Presley and London during the day. They got to spend the night on Friday night and we had a BLAST! We colored, played Webkinz, went shopping, went swimming, got maincures/pedicures, watched movies, and went to Incredible Pizza (all of this was throughout the week not the day they stayed the night). After they left David said "I thought that would make me not want kids, but it was a lot of fun." There may be hope for us folks!









By the way- I HATE my camera. I loved my first Kodak but this one bites! I am looking for a reasonably priced but GOOD camera. Most of the pics are of London because Presley and David ran off the play the "big games" - I LOVE both of those girls!!

No comments: