Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yipeee!!!! It's Summer time!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Moving into our house July 1st
2. Sleeping in my bed again
3. Decorating the house
4. David getting a new truck finally!
5. the white trash wedding shower tonight
6. Being done with summer school
7. Keeping Presley and London when Jaime is in NYC
8. Starting a family

8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Played in the staff volleyball game
2. Had a cookout with my 5th graders for the last day of school
3. Signed a lease on a house
4. Cried when I got in my car leaving school (see blog to come)
5. Went to tan with Dad
6. Went shopping with David
7. Ordered some vinyl lettering for the house
8. Did the splits, a Yscale and jumps for my students- oh yeah I still can!!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Find somehting to wear to the white trash wedding shower
2. Buy new bedroom furniture
3.Go on vacation
4. Go on a shopping spree
5. Lose weight
6. Get my door fixed
7. Start a family now
8. Hire someone to move all of my stuff

8 Shows I Watch...
1. The Bachelorette
2. Castle
3. General Hospital
4. Tori and Dean
5. Desperate housewives
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Private Practice
8. The Newlyweds

8 People I Tag...
1. Dana
2. Mom
3. Kim C.
4. Michelle
5. Kelli (already did it)
6. Kristin (already did it)
7. Jaime
8. Julie

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That's great yall got a house!! Sounds like your summer will be busy, but fun!!

P.S. Are you about to start trying to have a baby? That is so exciting!!

Kristy said...

Not yet but soon! It will be busy- teaching summer school, moving, etc. But it will be worth it! We should get together at Kelli's this summer so I can meet Payton and we can all catch up!