Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 random things countdown!

I have been reading everyone's 25 random things on Facebook and really enjoying them. It really started me thinking on what all I would put on my "random" list so I decided I would do them one at a time so I can really think about them. Plus it will give me something to blog about so here goes......



Random fact #25

I really love NASCAR! I am not a true fan because I don't watch every race- but when I do I cannot leave the TV. I have this fantasy (don't laugh) that one day I will be a NASCAR wife, you know marry a driver. My favorite parts of the race are before the race when they all stand next to their cars with their wives and children and when they get to victory lane and kiss their wives. In fact, I watched the race last week and there are a few good prospects that appear to need a good woman by their side. I could step in at any time. I already warned David and he thinks I am crazy, but if a driver ever comes my way- we'll have to see.....

1 comment:

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

Oh no!! I thought I really knew you, but now I am unsure about that!!!! haha!