Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

9 Months!



Already ???

Really...... time can slow down a little.... my baby girl is getting so big so fast!


What is new?

  • Carly has mastered crawling and is all over the place! She is trying to pull up on stuff too.
  • Carly is talking up a storm! Most of it is gibberish but there are a few words that stand out- Mama, Dada, Ba-ba
  • She is starting to drink more and more from a sippy cup. She really likes chew on it - I think it probably feels good on her gums
  • She has started to have a little separation anxiety. She now cries when I leave her in the morning but by the time I reach the car- she is over it!
  • She LOVES toys! She can entertain herself with her toys for hours. Her attention span is definitely increasing!
  • She loves the Gerber puffs and we are now trying people food. She likes mac n cheese and spaghetti. She is not too fond of mashed potatoes.
  • Still NO TEETH! Arghhhhh!!!!!!! Her doctor told me to prepare myself- it looks like they may all come in at once.

No comments: