Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

6 Months




I'm still behind! Carly turned 7 months old last Wednesday and I am now doing her six month blog!


What's Carly up to?
-She is rolling everywhere!
- She weighs almost 16 pounds now
- We have not measured her length in a while but all her pants are high-waters so I assume she is going to be tall for her age.
- She has met her first love- ELMO! I know I have talked about Elmo before, but she really has taken interest in him. We watch Elmo on Mommy's phone and she laughs out loud when he comes on.
- She is making lots of noise! She has found her inner scream and finds it funny when everyone stops and stares.
- She is a fabulous eater! Anything we feed her she likes.
- She is just having formula now. With all of the medicine I am on for my back I just did not think it was safe to keep nursing her. She took right to the formula and has had no problem transitioning.
- She loves playing in her saucer. I can actually get some stuff done now :) My parents got a walker but her legs are not quite long enough to reach yet.
- She goes to be around 10 each night and wakes up now every night around 3 am. The doctor says not to feed her but it is a hungry cry and as soon as I feed her she goes straight back to sleep.
-She loves going to Honey's house (her sitter). It makes me happy that she is happy while she is there but I still LOVE picking her up and seeing her get excited to see me.
- With my back problems, Carly has had to get used to other people holding/caring for her. Momma can't do a whole lot anymore :(

Carly is such a healthy happy baby and we are blessed beyond measure!


No comments: