Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5 Months Old




Okay now that my child is six months old I guess I need to post her 5 month update! LOL- it has been a crazy month. I have been so busy and when I have had free time I have spent it playing with the cutest little girl I know!

What is Carly up to? (at 5 months)

- We have now started rice cereal. She LOVES it. She instantly got the hang of eating from a spoon.

- She weighs almost 15 pounds.

- Her favorite toy is still Tad- her leapfrog- we take him everywhere and he even sings her to sleep at night still.

- She is rolling from back to stomach and back again. She still has a little trouble with her shoulder, but it is getting better.

- She is a Momma's girl! She always wants ME to hold her, cries when I leave the room, and smothers me in kisses.

- She is a hair puller- she latches on to anyone who comes near- BEWARE!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at Aunties litle Chunky Monkey! Ok how about the 6 month update now... ;)