Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Carly Loves Christmas


From a few weeks old Carly was attracted to anything with lights and sounds. She loves watching TV and when she was a newborn David would walk her around the house looking at all of the different lights/lamps we have.

So it was no surprise that Carly LOVED the Christmas tree. She will sit and stare while I decorate it. She also loves all of our musical decorations. She gets so excited when we turn one on. She will actually roll over to get to our fiver optic snowmen. My parents bought her a musical snow globe and she plays with it all the time.

I know Carly is too young to understand what is going on, but it is truly the greatest gift to see Christmas through her eyes. I can't wait for the future when we can teach her the meaning of Christmas and the reason we celebrate. This holiday season I will treasure my sweet girl's first Christmas- as we gather with our friends and loved ones. Tomorrow is not a guarantee- and I am trying to remember to live each day- and act in a way that shows my those around me how truly special they are to me. I am so blessed and I truly thank the Lord for everything I have.


No comments: