Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Carly's Baby

Lately I have noticed that Carly is entering the stage of wanting to be entertained. She LOVES when I play this Elmo video on youtube. She giggles and coos at the computer.


The other night she was fussing while I was folding clothes. I was ALMOST done and was trying to keep her entertained by singing and talking to her. I thought to myself "maybe its time to try some toys." So I got out her babies. She has two- one that is really small and says "I LOVE YOU" when you squeeze it and one that is a Carter's "My First Baby"
The tiny one scared her when it talked so we went with the Carter's baby. It rattles and she smiles at it. I put it in her arms and she held on to it for hours. Later that night when we were putting her to bed I gave her the baby and she actually slept with it for awhile. My baby girl loves her baby!

No comments: