Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Swine Flu

I am going today to get tested for the flu. I have been feeling bad since Thursday and up until about 2 hours ago I was running a temp of over 100 degrees. I checked my work email to make sure I was not missing anything important and learned that we have a LOT of 5th graders out and 2 with type A flu. I called the doctor back and they said that anyone who tests positive for type A flu is being diagnosed swine flu since that is the strand that they are seeing the most of right now. I feel better this afternoon.  I still have a headache and this horrible crud in my chest that is not moving. That is what worries me so off to the doctor I go....

1 comment:

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

Sorry to hear that! Keep us posted!