Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Christmas Pics

I know it has almost been a month ago, but I left my camera cord at school over the break and just now remembered to upload all my photos. Here are a few....














I love the picture of London and the baby we got her for Christmas. She is such a sweet "mommy". Every year when I ask what she wants- she always tells me babies or mateup. (Makeup)

Here are a few pics of our PJ party with Granny.





Then to one of my favorite presents of all time. You know you have been good when you see this under your tree....


I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new purse. Thanks Mom & Dad!

3 comments:

Monica Jackson said...

Woo hoo for new Coach!! I had the same box under my tree, but with a slightly different bag :)

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

You wrote a blog on your birthday and didn't even say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to yourself! ;)

Kristy said...

Hmmmm.... I guess I did not realize that!