Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tom Thumb!

So I went to Tom Thumb today to pick up some groceries for David while I am gone to Austin. I had a list so that I could get in and out because I have a million things to do before I leave. I walk in and BAM! The whole store has been rearranged. It takes me 30 minutes to buy a few things and through all of my frustration I forgot Jackson's dog food. How could I forget the most important man in my life? LOL!!

I am leaving for Austin with my Mom in the morning. Really excited for a girl's ONLY trip. Though it is for work we are going to hit up the outlet mall and 6th Street. Plus we are staying in a SUPER nice hotel with a Starbucks built inside. Should be a lot of fun. It seems in the rush of getting back from San Antonio and the super busy weekend I had I forgot to tell my husband I was going to Austin. OOPS.... Sorry Babe!

No comments: